Friday, July 10, 2009

Pregnancy Pictures!!!

So here are the goods. The Long awaited Pregnancy Pictures. Proof that we are in fact pregnant.
This was taken a while ago. We thought she had a good sized belly then! Ha Ha!
This was on our 1 year anniversary. She is getting a little bigger here.

Here she is at a good size. I forget the order that these were taken in, but I think this one was pretty recently.
Doing Good!
I bet those before and after pictures that dieting programs have, use pregnant women for the before picture.


So there you have it. Rach has a goal to loose that belly as soon as she can once Lucy gets out. Once... the LUCY FORCE triumphs over its foes!

2 comments:

Hoggards said...

Rach, you are such a cute prego lady! And the weight is totally only in your belly, I'm jealous, mine spreads out everywhere! I'm excited that this is the week! Hope you get everything you want to done before then! Love your sleep! Love ya.

Laura said...

Those Smith girls look good pregnant, that's all I can say.

I just hope I got some of those "cute pregnant lady" genes. We'll find out eventually.