Friday, July 17, 2009

Now Announcing!

So it is with deepest pride, and greatest pleasure that we present to you...The Sultan of Sweetness, the Queen of Cry, the Collossus of Cute, the Collossus of Cute, The Great Hambino...Lucy Jean Meldrum
She has got some cute little pouty lips.


This was my bed for the first night.
Here is Rach, showing that Labor and Delivery is no match for her powers.
In fact millions of women across the world are getting pregnant, because she makes this look sooooo goooood!
A delicious Cranberry Grape Juice brought to us curtesy of the excellent and hospitable nurses. (Who are kinda like waiters sometimes.)


Check out the lips. Cutie Pie.
She had a nice cone head. Check it out. This is why babies lose weight and shrink before they go home, because the cone head dissappears.
I told you Labor and Delivery were nothing comared to the Dynamic Duo....Rach and Luce. If you look close, you can see Lucy spying on us with her one eye. Either that or glaring angrily at us for taking her away from her nice warm Uterus.
Here is that one eyed look again.
This is after the bath.


She has got a think for the one eyed stare down.
Still so cute.

So Rach is recovering well. The Delivery did go very well. Despite pushing for 2.5 hours Lucy came out well, and Rachel's doing good.

This concludes our presentation. Lucy is here, and we love her. And she is a cutie patootie.

10 comments:

Keith and Anika Busby family said...

Congratulations! I can see you both in her. She is a cutie. So much fun. So excited for you.

Katie said...

woohoo! congrats! I love the name of your sweet little girl! congrats again!

WesternSweets said...

It's hard to say but I think she's leaning towards the Bradley side of the family. At least for now. But she looks so different in all her pictures. I can't wait to see her in person.

Liesl Christensen said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful.

Jennie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I know me and Lucy were friends in the Pre-Earth Life--I can't wait to see her here on Earth--she has great parents!!!

Laura said...

Cute!!! I must come to see the beautiful little one. I will be the coolest cousin/aunt ever. The Andersons are also happy for y'all :)

MeganandClaudy said...

I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!!!!!

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

congratulations! she's beautiful. glad l&d went well. welcome to parenthood! enjoy the ride... it's wonderful.

love her name too. so cute.

{Mostly Jenn} said...

Congrats Rachel and Brad! Rachel, you look so good. I am very happy for you both! Love, Jenn (Maier) and Matt Van Duren

Hoggards said...

She is a doll and you look great Rach! I need to come see her too! I wanna bring dinner too! I don't have your number though!