Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Go Karts!


Okay, so my parents live in a small town called "Smithville" in MO...and its awesome!!! Its close to a lake, and all these cool trails. But one of the coolest things about smithville is that the elementary school has "Summer School" for all the kids, but its just fun classes they can take, like Yoga and Shop. And if they don't miss a day the school district will give them 50 dollars! Sweet Huh? Anyways, my brother got this "Go Kart" making kit so Brad, Isaac, Gunnar, and Lucy all put it together! It was sweet!

Lucy making her escape!
Isaac sanding the wood!
Real Men playing with Real Power Tools!
"Being awesome is what we do"

1 comment:

Truman & Amy said...

How did I so not know you had a blog Rachel?!?! I feel so robbed of all this time I could have been blog stalking you!
I've missed you and all your awesomeness since we moved to California, and oh my goodness, Lucy is walking and getting so much taller!
Hope you guys are doing well!

Love Amy ;)