Wednesday, January 7, 2009

And Sometimes things just work out!



So...It goes like this. I was just in the library looking to check out the book twilight and the electronic card catalog directed me to this small room with lots of couches and tons of popular books in it. The computer said there was one copy available. I looked along a couple of the walls searching for the first twilight, but for some reason I couldn't find it. I was about to be defeated and head back to my computer, when all of a sudden I heard a voice say, "Are you looking for this?" I turned around and a girl sitting on one of the couches held up the twilight book. I was like, "Yeah, Actually!" She was like, "I figured you were". Then she handed it to me and said she was just finished with it. Shocked and excited I'm psyched that she was willing just to hand it to me and that she even noticed her surroundings.

...And sometimes things just work out...

No comments: